PARISH GUIDELINES FOR THE RETURN TO PUBLIC WORSHIPMay 13, 2020
A Pentecost Meditation from The Liturgical Year by Abbot Dom Guéranger, O.S.B.May 25, 2020
- First Friday and Saturday devotions are suspended until further notice. This includes the Holy Hour for Vocations on Saturday morning.
- Hurricane season officially begins on June 1st. Visit the National Weather Service www.weather.gov on for information on planning and procedures. Be spiritually prepared and ask for the intercession of Our Lady of Prompt Succor. http://stagnesbr.com/our-lady-of-prompt-succor/
- The St. Charbel Healing Mass will resume Monday, June 22 at 6pm.
- St. Agnes will resume publication of parish bulletins on Pentecost Sunday, May 31st. While printed bulletins won’t be available, you may find them digitally on our website or subscribe to have them sent directly to your email: https://ebulletin.jspaluch.com/#/
- Father’s Day – Spiritual remembrance envelopes have been sent to parishioners. Please return them with intentions for our beloved fathers to be remembered for Holy Mass on Sunday, June 21st.
- We are awaiting further directives for First Communion. As soon as this can be scheduled, we will let you know. Please check your emails for updates and keep our young candidates in your prayers.
- The parish office is open under normal business hours. However, it’s asked that parish business be conducted via telephone or email. Visitors to the office must have a face mask. As the gates will be locked even during normal business hours, please call ahead before any visit.
- Monday – Ethel M. Babin
- Tuesday- for the Dead
- Wednesday – St. Agnes Clergy & Staff ad int.
- Thursday – Dardis/Robichaux Family
- Friday – Dr. Dan Fourrier